The Suite Life

I am a very blessed girl! My company sponsored a suite at the football game this weekend. We invited undergraduate students to attend. This was our 3rd year to do it and it was a blast!
I couldn't resist this picture opportunity! haha!
The best part about the suites is all the free food. Here was our menu for Saturday:
You can eat everything below if you wanted. (In fact, I think Ty probably sampled it all!)
I opted for the TexMex.

GAMEDAY SUITE LEVEL MENUS
Suite Level:
Prime Rib:
Prime Rib Roast with Horseradish SauceMushrooms & Caramelized Onions
Scalloped Potatoes
Fresh Vegetables
Assorted Dinner Rolls
Garden Salad
Tex-Mex:
King Ranch Chicken
Pork Carnitas (Stuffed in Piquillo Peppers) & PolentaSpanish
RiceMexi-Corn
Tortilla Chips & Salsa
Sour Cream / Guacamole / Jalapenos
BBQ:
Cherry Smoked Pork Loin w/ Fuji Apples
Beef Ribs
Cowboy Chicken
Spicy 3 Bean Mix
Roasted Vegetable Blend
Potato Salad
Cornbread Muffins
Game Day Food:
Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs
Slider Style Burgers
Potato Salad
Caesar Salad
Queso/Salsa/Chips
CaribbeanJerk Pork Shank with Mango Salsa
Hawaiian Style Chicken
Sautéed Snow Peas & Carrots
Almond Rice
Citrus Salad

There were also stands set up with Marble Slab ice cream with toppings, big soft pretzels, popcorn, ice cream bars and candy bars.

Needless, to say I ate a TON!


Ty is a great recruiter. I love taking him to events with me.

The suite areas are tastefully decorated in a rustic, cowboy motif. This is usually not my style, but they did a good job with it and it is not overkill. The wall paper in our suite is leather. You can see it in the pic above of me and Ty.

The women's bathrooms are everything you would expect them to be for people that are shelling out the big bucks. I had to take a pic of the leather wallpaper for all of you.




It was a great weekend!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled The Suite Life. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/09/the-suite-life.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity