pretty, pretty polish

My favorite nail polish colors are two extremes: a dark purple and a pale pink. I think it is too early to bust out my OPI lincoln park after dark/lincoln park after midnight, although I really want to!
For the Love introduced me to this color instead,
OPI miami beet from the southbeach collection.
{update: I did not take the picture up above. I found it somewhere...not, sure where. My nails never look that good when I paint them!}
It's not a bright summer pink, but not a dark goth purple either. It is the perfect shade for this in between color time. I havent' worn it on my fingernails yet, but it looks great on my tootsies!


I am wearing this color on my fingernails right now.
Sally Hansen Insta-dri petal pusher.

After reading so much about this new polish I had to check it out. It has a fantastic brush and dries really fast! I hope they come out with even more colors in this formula, because it is great!

I topped both of these colors off with this.
It is a clear polish and gives a lot of shine, plus helps dry faster.

I love having my fingernails painted, but I wish it lasted longer. If only I could talk Ty into letting me get weekly manicures! I don't see that happening anytime soon!

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled pretty, pretty polish. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/09/pretty-pretty-polish.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity