Weekend Recap

I had a great weekend! On Friday I returned to my natural color. I had forgotten how light my hair was. I e-mailed this picture to my hair stylist to remind her of what my natural color looked. I hadn't been my natural color since August of last year.

This is how it turned out. Pretty similar. It actually looks a little lighter than this in person. My stylist had to completely strip out the red and then put a color on it. And this is the only picture I took of myself all weekend. Stripping color out of you hair can really damage it, so I went 3 days without washing it. That is a record for me. I also bought some hot oil treatments to help with the damage. So ignore the the side bun. haha!

Gardening in skinny jeans tucked into rain boots is a must. HAHA! Just Kidding!

Ty, Chesley and I tried a new mexican restaurant Friday night. It was no bueno. We will not be visiting it again. I love mexican food, but I will stick with my fave places from now on.

Saturday was spent cleaning, running errands with Ches, and gardening with the hubs. We planted a japanese red maple a few weeks ago. It was exactly a week before we got the unexpected 10 inches of snow. It did not survive. Luckily, Home Depot has a great return policy on all of their plants. We picked up a new tree and some flowers for my flower pots. We also visited a nursery to pick up 2 peony bushes. Peonies are my favorite flowers. I picked out a light pink and a bright pink one (of course). I also bought some jasmine. I love the way it smells. I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the front yard with all the new plants. We just finished it yesterday evening. I did take pics of the flowers I put in my pots. The ranunculus in the picture above and the petunias in the pic below.



Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/04/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity