My First Bloggie Meet-up

Bama Belle and I had a chance to meet in NYC! It was so much fun! This is the first bloggie friend that I have gotten to meet in person. We were also going to meet up with Milltini and B is for Brown, but both got stuck at work. :(

My conference was at a hotel in Times Square so Bama Belle met me in the area. We had dessert at the Bouchon Bakery. It was very yummy, but the company was even better than the food. It was like catching up with an old friend. Bama Belle and I had been e-mailing back and forth for a while. She is my personal travel agent. I visited her hometown in Alabama and she gave me lots of good tips and of course gave me lots of tips for NYC. She even bought a tie onesie for her new nephew, who is so adorable!

It was great to finally meet her in person. She is such a warm, friendly, and truly genuine person! Bama Belle even walked me back to my hotel. So sweet!

I will post pictures from my trip sometime this week. I took a lot and it is taking me a while to sort through them. Now it's time to catch up on work in the office and sort through my conference materials. Just another manic Monday!
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled My First Bloggie Meet-up. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-first-bloggie-meet-up.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity