TGIF


I have finally recovered from my Birmingham trip. I got sick the day after we got back. Then on Wednesday I had a recruitment event in a city 2 hours from mine, so I got home really late that night. (Which is the reason for the lack of blog posts.)


Today I feel a lot more rested! A student at our school is doing a fundraiser for a breast cancer walk that she is participating in. It is the best fundraiser--a smoothie or a frozen coffee drink and your choice of 3 different muffins. I will have a smoothie and a banana nut bread muffin waiting on my desk when I get to work. And its casual Friday! It is going to be a good day!


Last night I made tacos and got to use my new little bowls for salsa. I have been on the look out for small bowls for this very purpose. I found these at Anthropologie when I was in Birmingham. I love that store! I wish we had one in my state.

Happy Friday!

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled TGIF. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/04/tgif.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity