Exploring Our City

Ty and I have lived in this city for almost 2 years. There are so many things we haven't done and places we haven't seen. I have definitely seen a lot more than Ty. He needs to get out of the house (and away from the library) more. :) We (I) decided that we should start doing things around the city twice a month. So Friday night we decided to go to a wine bar downtown. Ty took a wine tasting class in college and likes to pick out wine. I do not enjoy wine, unless its a rose/pink wine, which people like to say isn't even wine. Let me get back on track here...

We picked Chesley up on our way to the wine bar and spent about 2 hours sitting around chatting and savoring our one glass each. (We are crazy people! haha!) It was a nice place with lots of tall cocktail tables and comfy seating areas. The crowd ranged from older twenties to people in their forties. We were probably the youngest ones in there. It wasn't a bad thing. Ty and I aren't really bar type people so this low key, smoke-free wine bar was much more up our alleys.



I'm not sure what we will do next in this great city. We are thinking maybe a museum. All I know is we definitely need to take advantage of the things to do and see in this great place!

Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled Exploring Our City. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/04/exploring-our-city.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity