my man is coming home

TODAY! Today is the day Ty is coming home! He has been gone the whole month of March on his rural rotation. He was about 3.5 hours from me. I did get to see him on the weekends, except for this last weekend. What a long, lonely weekend it was.

Ty's grandparents live about 40 minutes from where he was for the month. He got to spend a lot of time with them and I know he was so happy they were near. I went to their house one weekend and met Ty at the hospital first. He gave me a tour of his quarters.

The lovely hospital room he stayed in all month.
Now, before you start to feel bad for Ty for living in a hospital room and sleeping on a hard bed, he did get free food: breakfast, lunch and dinner. He was at a newly built hospital and they apparently have a great cafeteria. Townspeople eat out there. I hope my cooking is up to par. :)

You see those blue scrub pants; he lives in those things.
I can't remember the last time I saw him in jeans. haha.


I cannot wait to have this guy home with me every night! Hurry home husband.

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled my man is coming home. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-man-is-coming-home.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity