Easter Weekend

Ty and I went home for Easter. It was a jam packed weekend full of family events.

Exploring the creek at Ty's parent's house with Nathan. (and Nuts.)

The only picture that made it onto my camera from my parent's house. I think this was right before he took a big bite out of that crayon.

Easter Sunday:

I wonder if it is possible to get a good picture of three kids??

Nuts decided he didn't want to be left out of the picture.

I love the pleats and bows on Lillian's Easter dress. So presh!

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Easter Weekend. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/04/easter-weekend.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity