Crown & Crumpet--San Fran

I stumbled across the cutest English tea room in San Francisco, Crown and Crumpet.

Everything in this place makes me swoon.
IMG_4320-1

A polka dot menu and pink & white tile floor, love it.
IMG_4331-1

Reading an English book in an English tea room
IMG_4329 copy
crownandcrumpet

crownandcrumpet1

I read so many English chick lit books and they always mention Hello! I was so happy to get to read it without visiting London. Although, I would definitely take a trip to London!
photo(2)
IMG_4328-1


A store filled with the cutest things.
IMG_4322-1


Do you think I would be considered an employee with a bad attitude if I hung this print in my office?? I love it!

IMG_4332-1

You have just read the article entitled Crown & Crumpet--San Fran. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/04/crown-crumpet-san-fran.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity