one photo, many ways

I was in Houston and Austin last week for work. I love pictures of trees and the University of Texas campus is full of these gorgeous live oaks. (I think that is what they are.) I would love to have a picture wall full of all the different places I have visited represented by the trees. I'm almost positive I take at least one picture of a tree everywhere I visit.

I recently downloaded The Pioneer Woman's action sets for photoshop and started experimenting with this picture I took last week at UT.

1. straight out of the camera

numero two

numero three

numero four

numero five

numero six

I took this picture to capture the trees, but I love the way the newspaper stands look. Which is your favorite?

You have just read the article entitled one photo, many ways. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/one-photo-many-ways.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity