Blog Sale! {sold}

I am following the trend of several other blogs. I bought this trench coat last Spring from Target. I couldn't resist the navy. Unfortunately, it was too big, but that didn't stop me. This is why I shouldn't shop alone. :)

So my mistake can be your win! It is in great condition and has only been worn a couple of times. It is from the Merona collection and is a small.

It is hard to resist a fun color with polka dots as a lining.
Trench coat $20 shipped. {SOLD}
E-mail me at sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com if you are interested.
Payment will be accepted via paypal.
You have just read the article entitled Blog Sale! {sold}. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-sale-sold.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity