weekend recap

Ty and I spent the weekend at his grandparents' house in the country. We had such a good time catching up with them and his mom, and of course played endless hours of cards.

Nuts was on high alert looking out for the cats.



We went furniture shopping on Saturday. My MIL bought this gorgeous chest for the new garden room (sun room) that they are building at their house. Isn't it fab?!
I took yesterday off from work to return home from the country. Last night Chesley and I had a girl's night complete with mexican food and a watch party. We had two sorority sisters that appeared on MTV's True Life, I Need a Transplant.
You have just read the article entitled weekend recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity