YouTube+Workout Videos

I have been bored with my usual workouts and as a result have stopped working out and have become quite soft. (Although, I'm sure all the food I have been consuming has nothing to do with it.) I need something new to keep me entertained. I have been contemplating Pilates, but I have never tried it.

Tonight I got the brilliant idea to YouTube pilates for beginners. Several videos popped up and I tried a couple. Holy cow, I have zero stomach muscles!

Then, I searched for zumba and I was reminded that I lack coordination.
I wish this guy would have been on the YouTube video I found. haha.
I am going to be sore tomorrow!

You have just read the article entitled YouTube+Workout Videos. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/03/youtubeworkout-videos.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity