dinner by the river

I have spent all weekend being sick. :( It started last Monday and I think it is slowly starting to go away--a week later. I lost my voice for two days, but no worries it is back now! Ty thinks I probably have an upper respiratory infection.

I did suck it up and go to dinner with Ty Sunday night. We ate at a fun outdoor restaurant by the river.

IMG_4490 copy

Nuts was happy to get out and about.
IMG_4496

IMG_4493

IMG_4497 copy

IMG_4499 copy

I have lived in that dress this weekend. I am tempted to go back to Target and buy one in every color.
You have just read the article entitled dinner by the river. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/dinner-by-river.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity