Vintage Baby Shower

This weekend I was a hostess at a church baby shower. The theme was sock monkeys and vintage toys. So fun!

IMG_4411 copy

I made these cupcake toppers and added them to cupcakes brought by another hostess.
IMG_4409 copy

IMG_4412 copy

I made some fun poms.
IMG_4417 copy1

The soon-to-be big sister!
IMG_4418 copy

Anna and our nephew Nathan are less than a week apart and both of their mommas are due with their second child within two weeks of each other. Apparently, they are on the same time line.
IMG_4419 copy

I made the cupcake toppers in powerpoint with their shape tools. It was super easy. I printed them on full page mailing labels.

Bought these craft sticks at Hobby Lobby:
IMG_4384

IMG_4387

Cut out brown paper scalloped circles and cut the labels out with a circle cutter:
IMG_4390

Placed the sticker label on top of the scalloped circle and hot glued them to a stick:
IMG_4389

See, super easy! If anyone is interested in the ppt I used, let me know & I will e-mail it to you.
sweetsimplicityblog@gmail.com

Don't forget to check out my blog sale!
You have just read the article entitled Vintage Baby Shower. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/vintage-baby-shower.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity