I want this bathroom

I stumbled across this great home decor blog the other day, Brooklyn Limestone. She features the most amazing room makeovers. I fell in love with this bathroom. Ty even liked it. We hardly ever seem to agree on the same style of rooms. Although, it really doesn't matter at this point, because of that darn med school budget. But one day, I hope to have a bathroom as pretty as Rebekah's.

brooklynlimestone_1

brooklynlimestone_8

Do you all watch Cougar Town on ABC? Well, Jules (Courtney Cox-Arquette) just renovated her bathroom. She has a bathroom warming party and even after the party makes her friends hang out in the bathroom with her. She just loves her new bathroom that much. Well, if this was my bathroom I would do the same thing. I could live in here forever.

brooklynlimestone_9

brooklynlimestone_11

brooklynlimestone_13

brooklynlimestone_17

brooklynlimestone_16


Oh, the colors, the tile, the mirrors, the chandy--it all makes my heart go pitter patter.

You have just read the article entitled I want this bathroom. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-want-this-bathroom.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity