love

Happy Anniversary Ty! I can't believe it has been three years. (I will probably say this every year.) An even bigger number is the fact that we have been together for 10 years. A DECADE! Yes, we were young and it started as puppy love, but we have grown up together and our love grows every year. (I get to be sappy on my anniversary, right??)

Ty gets off from the ER at 7, so we will be enjoying a relaxing dinner at home and of course, watch our wedding video. I make him watch it every year. :)

Celebrating our 2nd anniversary last year.
IMG_3168

Wedding day: May 19, 2007
DSC_304 copy
You have just read the article entitled love. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/love.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity