San Fran in pictures

Wow, my blogging is really lacking. I realize that it has been a couple of weeks since my trip, but I wanted to post these pictures.

IMG_4308

Golden Gate Bridge
IMG_4348

Gorgeous view walking down Fillmore St. toward Union St.
IMG_4333

Love this flower shop and all the little boutiques on Union St.
IMG_4351

Bay Bridge
IMG_4352

IMG_4356

The marketplace was a fun place to visit, full of food and small shops.

Top of the marketplace.
IMG_4362


IMG_4361

You all should have been expecting this picture. I can't seem to travel without finding a cupcake bakery! This one, Cako, was just a block from my hotel. Horrible, horrible location. :)
IMG_4363

My favorite thing in San Francisco was the cable car. It was so much fun to stand on the side and ride up and down those hills. I wish Ty would have been with me. He would have loved it too.
cable-car-picture-2

cablecar
cable car images from google.
You have just read the article entitled San Fran in pictures. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/san-fran-in-pictures.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity