bedroom lighting options

I have been thinking about adding sconces on either side of our bed. My parents have them in their bedroom and it is a nice feature. While, I like lamps they can take up a lot of room on a night stand.

This is our current bedding.
bedding

















I've found two lighting options so far.
Downtown+One+Light+Wall+Sconce+in+Polished+Chrome
I like the chrome, but it might be too shiny. I'm not sure yet...hmmmmm.
Muses+Calliope+Calliope+Wall+Sconce+in+Lead+Crystal

I think the last one is my favorite. Do you all have bedside lamps or wall sconces?
You have just read the article entitled bedroom lighting options. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/bedroom-lighting-options.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity