baby shower sneak peek

This weekend is my sister's baby shower. I am beyond excited and have been planning it for months. I wanted to give you all a sneak peek.

Inspiration board:
Baby Shower

I designed the invitations in photoshop and had them printed from overnightprints.com. I was soooo pleased with the quality. Well, except for a little mistake I made.

See that red box around the whole thing. Turns out I was supposed to hide that layer. Oops.
Thankfully, they have amazing customer service and reprinted them for me for free.
TweetDeck 4192010 105534 AM

I wish I could capture the quality with my camera. They are thick and glossy.
If you look at that corner you can kind of see the gloss.
IMG_4443

I will post a full recap next week. Have a good weekend!!

{overnight prints did not compensate me for this post, nor did they ask me to blog about this.}
You have just read the article entitled baby shower sneak peek. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/05/baby-shower-sneak-peek.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity