Thanksgiving Recap & New Additions

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my family. (We rotate years.) We had a delish lunch at my Uncle and Aunt's house followed by dinner at my Grandma's. Lots of family and food.

These little guys didn't make it to Thanksgiving dinner,
but I did get to see them right before their bedtime.


I love my nephews.

My Mom got an early Christmas present from my Dad--a puppy!
Nuts meeting Lizzie.

Now for the other new addition...
My sister is pregnant!
My mom, sister and I got up at 3 a.m. for Black Friday shopping.
I was just along for the ride and didn't buy anything. My sister got a tv. And my mom went crazy buying baby clothes. She is going to have to control herself. :)
LeAnn doesn't know what she is having yet, but the kid will have plenty of Halloween outfits.
They were all on clearance for around $1.50 and gender neutral and CUTE.


The rest of the weekend was spent shopping, decorating, and painting.
Ty and I started a new project. Part of our house has wood/brown trim and the majority has white. We are working on getting it all white and we repainted our dining room area.

I've been fighting off getting sick this whole break and it didn't work. I hate being sick. ugh.

You have just read the article entitled Thanksgiving Recap & New Additions. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/11/thanksgiving-recap-new-additions.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity