Geaux Hornets, NOLA part II

When I found out I would be going to New Orleans the first thing I did was check to see if the Hornets had a home game.

I just love all the fanfare of the NBA.

I heart Chris Paul.


Gotta love the half-time acts!

Stefanie and I interned together for two years and she moved with the team back to NOLA.
She got me a great ticket for the game.
She got to sit with me during the 4th quarter. I sat by myself for most of the game and I never got bored. I'm not a huge sports fan, but I do like live basketball games. But more than that there is never a dull moment at an NBA game. It is all about keeping the fans entertained and creating this amazing atmosphere.
We won in overtime!
{I used to have to go up on the catwalk to help load that confetti before games. My first time up that high was pretty terrifying.}

I love this hornet!


I got to see so many of my old colleagues. I missed seeing one of my fave Hornets people, Brandon. His wife's Grandmother passed away. He was in OK, while I was in LA.
Attending this game was the highlight of my work trip.

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

You have just read the article entitled Geaux Hornets, NOLA part II. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/11/geaux-hornets-nola-part-ii.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity