The W, New Orleans, part III

When I usually travel for work I stay at hotels like The Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. I love these hotels and their nice, white bedding. But my New Orleans trip was a little different.


There were about 4 conference hotel options and I was the most excited about The W. Being the small town girl that I am I have never stayed at a somewhat "boutique" type hotel like this.





The lobby


Another part of the lobby.



A little alcove off of the bar and the lobby.


The courtyard


The courtyard at night.
Can anyone tell which movie they were playing??

I loved the hallway lights.

One of the best parts of the hotel were the free Bliss products.

Across the street from my hotel was a little restaurant called, Mothers. I had breakfast there a couple of times. I love the egg biscuits.

Photobucket

You have just read the article entitled The W, New Orleans, part III. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/11/the-w-new-orleans-part-iii.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity