New Blog Design

I am pretty amazed that I am just now changing my blog design. I loved my old design, don't get me wrong. But I usually get bored with one style for too long. This happens in all aspects of my life: clothes, my house decor, etc. I have a hard time figuring out my style and sticking with it.

I am especially proud of this design, because I did it all myself! It took me awhile to figure everything out. HTML code is so confusing.

I'm so glad Megan was available on gchat to reassure me that it looked nice. (We have the same blog design taste and I know she is working on a new look from one of my fave blog designers.) And that Ty let me spend a couple of nights glued to my computer trying to crack the code of HTML.

post signature

You have just read the article entitled New Blog Design. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-blog-design.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity