Nathan's 1st Birthday Party

If you are anything like me then you appreciate all the small details that go into party planning. I love following the Hostess with Mostess to see all the great parties she blogs about.

My SIL, Sarah, did a fantastic job of planning her son's 1st birthday. Everything turned out great! I believe that she found most of the items on etsy.

The invites.



The party favors were construction rubber duckies and soaps that were in the shapes of construction trucks. SO cute!




Me, Lillian and Lucas (Ty's niece and nephew)

Nathan in his cute birthday outfit!

I just love those little curls!



The gift pile grew quite a bit from this. Nathan recieved so many cute gifts!
The gift from Ty and I came wrapped in the blue wrapping paper with construction trucks on it.
I was so excited to find that paper at Target.
We bought Nathan an Eat This, Not That for Kids book (Sarah is really into healthy eating.) and a personalized melamine plate.
{plate purchased from Molly Caroline Designs on etsy.}
My sister, brother and I all had personalized plates that we loved. In fact, we still ate off of them in high school. We need to dig those plates back out for the next time I am at home.


Even though Sarah was busy with the party planning she made me this
adorable apron for my birthday!
She sewed the apron and then embroidered this on there.

The embroidery makes me swoon!

Photobucket

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Nathan's 1st Birthday Party. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/11/nathan-1st-birthday-party.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity