some randoms

*I love that purples and plums are in this season. Lately, I'm drawn to those colors in clothing stores.I got this beauty in the mail yesterday.
Not sure that I would ever use this color scheme in my house, but I love it. So pretty.
*I did not get the job that I applied for within my company. Kinda disappointing, but they hired a lady with a doctorate degree. My measley bachelor's degree can't compete with that. :)
I did get a promotion and I'm now an Assistant Director. whoo hoo! I'm very excited about it!
*I'm also training the new director. This means on top of doing two jobs I'm also training someone. I'm not complaining, I'm not complaining, I'm not complaining...

*I didn't check my gmail once yesterday. Work is BUSY.
*Thank goodness Megan introduced me to TweetDeck. It is one way to stay in touch throughout the day.
*Not so good when you are training your new boss and tweets keep popping up on your screen. hehe. I thought that I had exited out of it, but it went down to toolbar (down on your screen where it tells you that you are connected to the internet.) Apparently, it doesn't automatically exit you out of the program when you hit the X.
*Ty and I have been listening to Christmas music on Pandora. He is asking me if we can put lights on the outside of the house and put up our tree. I'm torn, but staying strong and resisting. I hate doing Christmas things before Thanksgiving, but it is the best part of winter and I can't resist that jolly music!
*Ty went with me to a recruitment event on Monday. I love it when he can do these things with me. It makes my job so enjoyable and he does a great job promoting our program.
*And just to bring things full circle and to show you my train of thought. Ty wore a dark plum tie to church on Sunday with a grey sweater vest over it with grey pinstriped pants. I loved it. My two favorite clothing colors of the season: purple and grey. I wish I would have taken a pic of his outfit.



You have just read the article entitled some randoms. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/11/some-randoms.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity