A Little Burberry

I love window shopping on Etsy and finding something that I just can't live without. Kate at Elefantitis Alegres is always tempting me with gorgeous things that she finds on there.

I posted a few weeks ago about several dog collars that I had found. I bought one for Nuts and it came in last week.
From 3Pooches {great etsy seller, btw}

I swear it makes him look older. {I'm officially a crazy dog person now!}


Ty isn't a huge fan and gave me a little preview of how things will be if we ever have a son. He thinks the collar is girly. How can you think faux burberry is girly?!
Work is crazy right now with a week long orientation for our new medical school class. The blogging might be spotty...


Photobucket

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled A Little Burberry. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/08/a-little-burberry.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity