Weekend Recap

Friday night Ty and I got pizza from Mazzio's and rented Taken. It was a pretty intense movie. I would definitely recommend renting it.
My cousin's little boy turned one last week and his birthday party was on Saturday. I had to work an event for work on Saturday so I couldn't go, but I sent him this stationery that I made. I love personalized stationery. His bedroom is done in jungle animals.


Saturday night was very low-key since I had worked earlier in the day. Chesley and her 'friend' stopped by after dinner. It was my first time to meet J and they are so cute together.

Chesley and I made the boys play Taboo. They weren't too excited, but obliged. It was a fun night.

My little family!

{ignore the split bangs. I hate split bangs!}


On Sunday I finished up a kitchen project that I will share later this week and baked chocolate chip cookies for the hubs. I have been cooking and doing housework lately while listening to Taylor Swift on Pandora. I love her. She is coming to town soon, but her concert is sold out. boo!
It was a great weekend that went by way too fast!
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa
You have just read the article entitled Weekend Recap. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/08/weekend-recap.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity