Fabric Help!

Last Fall I bought this little set at a garage sale. I have been meaning to recover the seats ever since. This isn't the best picture, but the fabric right now is blue and white checked. And yes there are 2 cushions. I'm not sure why the other one didn't make this picture. I already had this pic on my computer and didn't have the energy to take a new one.

I am being really indecisive about which fabric to order. None of the stores here carry anything I like. This is where you all come in: Help me pick a fabric!!! I am also going to make two pillows for a bench that we have sitting on the front porch out of whatever fabric I buy to recover those seats.
A.

B.

C.
D.


E.


Ty wants a little bit of color hence option C, but I don't think it will look good on the bench near our red front door. Alright, help this indecisive blogger out! :)
Photobucket

Posted by Picasa

You have just read the article entitled Fabric Help!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/06/fabric-help.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity