June Wish List

I always have something on my wish list that I want to buy. Usually it's clothes, but this month it is a little different. Ty and I are going on vacation at the end of this month. The place that we are going has lots of outlet malls, so I told myself I wasn't allowed to buy any clothes until then. But these things aren't clothes and I really, really need them. :)
I'm sure you have all seen The Topsy Turvy tomato grower advertised on t.v.
I have been eyeing it since it was first advertised and now I am seeing them in a lot of yards in my neighborhood. Ty told me the other day that he wanted a garden. I said no way jose! Vegetable gardens are a lot of work. My parents have one and I used to do whatever possible to avoid having to help out there. But this looks so easy and you don't have to dig in the ground. (I'm terrible at digging holes.) Has anyone bought one of these?


I also want to learn to speak Italian. I'm not going for fluently here, I just want to pick up some phrases. These CDs got high reviews on Amazon, so I am debating on them. Anyone have any suggestions? I have heard that Pimsleur and Rosetta Stone are the best, but their main packages are so expensive. This basic set is under $20, which is why I am really considering it.
My life is pretty boring right now, so I have resorted to blogging about as seen on t.v. products. But, you know you want one of those too!
Photobucket
You have just read the article entitled June Wish List. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2009/06/june-wish-list.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity