today's thoughts

  • I'm sure everyone has been following the story of the 33 Chilean miners who have been trapped underground for 69 days. I love watching the rescue footage. It makes me tear up every time. What an incredible story of faith!
Chile Mine Collapse

  • We experienced an earthquake today in Oklahoma. It was such a weird feeling. The earthquake wasn't bad and it didn't last very long, but earthquakes are out of our comfort zone. We are used to tornadoes.
  • I am reviewing med school applications and it seems like everyone speaks Spanish and has done translating in the hospital. I wish I could speak another language.
  • I have eyed these stockings from Ballard Designs for years. The Christmas catalog came in the mail this weekend and I finally bit the bullet and ordered them.
FM139_1

The red for me and the striped for Ty.
FM139_A_RD044FM139_A_FM139PGR

  • Ballard Designs got me in the Christmas spirit and I bought my first Christmas gift yesterday. Too bad my family reads the blog or I would post it. It's from etsy and oh so cute!
  • The weather here has been amazing! I went to my cousin's 8th grade football game last night and it was so nice to just sit outside.
You have just read the article entitled today's thoughts. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/10/today-thoughts.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity