I have to have the tv on while I'm working on blog designs. I have watched every season of Bones that is available instantly via the Wii from Netflix. I have now moved on to Friday Night Lights.
header_Friday-Night-Lights
I started season two on Sunday and I'm slightly obsessed with it.

I have been thinking about adding bangs for a while and Miss Lyla Garrity (Minka Kelly) has further influenced that decision. I love her hair. Now, if only mine was thicker and longer.
Minka-Kelly

minka-kelly-picture-1
I have faux side swept bangs. I have a cowlick and when I have short bangs they always split. I hate that. So my current faux bangs are long enough to tuck behind my ears. I want to give shorter bangs a try again. I'm sure I will regret it, but maybe, just maybe it will work this time. :)

I also want to find a great red lipstick like in the above picture. I've been looking, but I've yet to find it. Anyone know of a great shade for the palest of pale girls?

Monday night I took my BBBS Little to dinner at Cosi. We had the smores for dessert. She loved having the mini fire on our table.


We had house guests last night. Ty's sister and her family are on Fall Break and our house was halfway in between their house and their vacation destination, so they spent the night last night. A good way to avoid driving all day and wasting a vacation day. We love these two little munchkins so much and we always have fun!



Lucas took several pictures of me and Nuts. I'm sure Amy will have a good time deleting all of those. haha. I had a recruitment event yesterday evening and they were at the house when I got home. Lucas greeted me in his undies. Apparently, he doesn't like pants. :)

I wish I still got a Fall Break--those were the days.

You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-have-to-have-tv-on-while-im-working.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity