Tis the Season

It is so hard to not be thinking about Christmas. It is everywhere. Heck, some stores have been selling Christmas decorations since August. I have a love for stationery and always spend way too much time trying to decide on the perfect Christmas cards.

Shutterfly has a great selection this year. I have ordered photobooks from them and my MIL has some really pretty stationery from there, so I know the quality will be good. I really like receiving and sending Christmas cards with pictures.

I typically do a flat photocard, but I like the idea of doing a folded one like this.
STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2491-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v128096312400076940

STATIONERYCARD_FOLDED_5x7-27137-2491-MERCHSMALL_SPREAD-v12821731500002171

It allows you to type in a message of your own and there are several layouts to choose from. I like to customize the cards as much as possible and Shutterfly allows you to do that.

Do you all send out Christmas cards? When is the ideal time to send them out?
You have just read the article entitled Tis the Season. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/11/tis-season.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity