Hello Yellow

I used to hate the color yellow, but lately I have fallen in love with it. It is so bold and happy!

It all started with these wellies.
lucas boots
Aren't they adorable on Lucas? (Ty's nephew)

I found this coat on sale at Old Navy in San Francisco and couldn't pass it up.
IMG_5627

While Ty and I were in Dallas I made him stop at Home Goods (love!) and I found these book ends to flank my cute books.
IMG_5632

Chesley gave me these for my birthday. There is a chance of rain tomorrow and my fingers are crossed that it happens, so I can wear these!
IMG_5640-1
I'm not sure they are appropriate attire since we are doing applicant interviews tomorrow. I love interview days, but I miss casual Fridays. They look like professional attire, right?!


I wrote this yesterday, but it didn't publish, hence all the past references. Tomorrow is actually today.
You have just read the article entitled Hello Yellow. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/11/hello-yellow.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity