the weekend

I go to the craft fair every year with my aunt and cousin and it has become a fun tradition. This year my mom and sister just happened to be in town, so we all went together.

Toting Mason around


Mason and Brynlee (my cousin's little girl) taking a break from shopping.



We did a lot of shopping on Saturday and it included a stop at Babies R Us for a jumperoo.
Someone is obsessed with jumping, but I think we wore him out with all the shopping!
IMG_5683-1
I got a really cute video of him jumping real hard and then nodding off to sleep, jumping real hard and nodding off to sleep and so on.

The main reason for the family visit was for my Dad to run in his first half-marathon.
He did great and beat his goal time!
IMG_5708

All the people in the middle and around the corner were runners. I think my Dad said close to 10,000 people were registered!
IMG_5688

We kept Mason nice and warm.
IMG_5693

IMG_5705

IMG_5700

Family photo minus my brother, brother-in-law and Ty.
IMG_5709
You have just read the article entitled the weekend. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/11/the-weekend.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity