This past weekend I went home for Nathan's 2nd birthday party. My SIL, Sarah, always does such a great job with his birthday parties. This year's theme was farm animals. She made his shirt, but it was hard to get a picture of a very excited 2 year old--it is a horse wearing a party hat!
11


Going home meant I also got to spend time with my family.
This little guy was my companion while I did my make-up.


Look at his thighs! So cute!
IMG_5651-1

My dad is running in a half marathon this weekend in my city and my mom, sister and nephew are coming too! I'm excited to spend more time with Mason. He is at a really fun age and just smiles and laughs. He also discovered my face this weekend. He would put his chunky little hands on my face and just pat it. My sis said he just started doing that.

Ty had to work all weekend and I definitely missed him!
You have just read the article entitled . Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/11/this-past-weekend-i-went-home-for.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity