boots for sale

I found these boots online at Ann Taylor Loft and fell in love with them.

thumb2.php

The Loft stores in my town do not sell shoes and my size was sold out online. I found a store in Texas that had my size in stock and they shipped them to me. Unfortunately, my heel slips out of these. I even bought some inserts and heel grips and I was still having problems. I had to make peace that these just didn't fit. This color is sold out online and in stores.

I thought I would offer it on my blog before I returned it to the store. You know, in case there was another crazy lady like me out there who really wanted these boots, but couldn't find them.

High style goes low-rider. Western-inspired boot features tapered toe and pull loops. Embossed detail at top shaft and ankle strap. Medallion hardware accents. Tonal topstitching. Cushioned footbed. Light traction on sole. 3/8" platform. 1 1/4" stacked heel. 8 1/2" shaft.

Size 7.5
$95 including shipping
I will use paypal.


You have just read the article entitled boots for sale. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2010/11/boots-for-sale.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity