Bumpdate: 22 & 23 weeks

22 weeks

23 weeks

How Far Along: 23 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 12 lbs; I seem to be gaining a pound a week, which makes me somewhat nervous! I didn't think that was supposed to happen until the end.

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses are now a mix of regular and maternity. Still regular tops.

Gender: Baby BOY!

Movement: He gave me a good punch the other day & Chesley got to feel him. But everything is mostly still soft. He is pretty active!

Sleep: I'm starting to need more and I'm ready for bed earlier than I was a couple of weeks ago.

What I miss: I can't actually think of anything.

Cravings: Fruit, mexican food. We went to the movies on Saturday to see The Hunger Games and Ty got a Dr. Pepper. It was the best Dr. Pepper I have ever tasted!

Other crazy symptoms: Slight swelling in my fingers and feet. It is going to be a long Spring/Summer! My shins are getting cramps, oh and my gallbladder too. I didn't even know where my gallbladder was until Ty told me, but that is definitely the area I get cramps in. It is the strangest thing. Shortness of breath. General stretching/growing. I think this little guy likes to sit on my bladder.

Best Moment this week: Getting ideas finalized for the nursery. The crib has arrived, but hasn't been put together yet. I also ordered the glider last week and it will take 8-12 weeks. It feels good to have finally made some decisions on things. His room will be light blue, apple green and navy.

You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 22 & 23 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/03/bumpdate-22-23-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity