Bumpdate: 20 weeks

20 weeks

How Far Along: 20 weeks. Halfway there!!

Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses and tops are still regular.

Gender: Sweet baby BOY!

Movement: Yes! It is so neat to feel him move.

Sleep: Getting my 8 hours. 2nd trimester energy is amazing!

What I miss: Being able to catch my breath from walking up the stairs. I get back to my office and have to take a breather before I can talk. I officially feel like I'm sharing my oxygen supply!

Cravings: I have been wanting donuts for a couple of weeks, but have ignored the craving. I only want fresh ones from an actual bakery, so it hasn't been too hard to ignore since that isn't very convenient. I got a chocolate donut on Saturday and it was delish!

Other crazy symptoms: I feel dirty and stinky by the end of the day. It is an awful symptom!
I think I "popped" this week. It was like my bump grew overnight. I've also developed a fine layer of peach fuzz on my belly.

Best Moment this week: I still can't get over feeling him move! I went to a couple of consignment sales this week. One with Ty and one with my high school best friend, Chelsey, who is also pregnant. I got a couple of cute outfits, but I was most excited about finding brand new books. I sure hope this little sweet pea likes to read!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 20 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/03/bumpdate-20-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity