Registry Questions

I have a very kind sister, who is letting me borrow whatever I want of hers. I will use her pack and play, high chair, bumbo, swing, bouncer, jumperoo, etc. It is so nice to be able to borrow things that he will only use for a short time.

We will be going to register soon and it is still overwhelming, despite what I am borrowing from my sister. I have a couple of big items picked out that I want, but would love to get some opinions on them or any other must have item.

I have read a lot of reviews on the Britax B-Agile stroller and I am leaning toward it.
britax
It is pretty light weight as far as strollers go, extremely easy to fold, has a huge sun shade, reclines almost flat, and steers great. It is extremely easy to use with the Britax infant car seats, but I found that I like the Graco infant seats the best. Luckily, you can buy a converter piece to accommodate a Graco car seat. (The Graco seats are easier for me to carry.)

I want to have a video monitor and I'm not sure if there is much of a difference between the Summer Infant monitor or the Motorola video monitor. I am worried about the wifi interference. Has anyone experienced this?
monitor

I have heard that Medela is definitely the go to brand for pumps. Anything special I need to know about them?
pump

What other items are must haves? If you wrote a post about your favorite baby items, please leave me the link. I would love to read over it.

I came across this post that lists registry posts the writer found helpful.

You have just read the article entitled Registry Questions. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/03/registry-questions.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity