Bumpdate: 21 weeks

21 weeks

How Far Along: 21 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses and tops are still regular.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Yes! I love how active he is.

Sleep: Still getting plenty!

What I miss: Popping my lower back. When I go to stretch/twist/pop it, I can't. It hurts my stomach to stretch that way.

Cravings: Chili's Strawberry Lemonade; I'm not sure I will ever love a restaurant the way I love Chili's. I love that place. We went to eat there Friday night and I was stealing broccoli off of Ty's plate. I do not like many vegetables, so this is a weird one for me. Then, today at the school someone brought a veggie tray and I ate more broccoli. Although, this time there was ranch! I also drank ice tea this weekend. I don't normally like it, but the peach tea at a baby shower I attended hit the spot!

Other crazy symptoms: Pregnancy congestion, leg cramps, heartburn, feeling dirty (gross, I know!), and finger swelling. I didn't exercise for a couple of weeks and have started walking again. Oh, how my body has changed. It takes a while for me to get all stretched out and 30 minutes of walking is now hard!

Best Moment this week: I am still in awe of feeling him move!

I put on a tighter fitting shirt to walk in this afternoon and decided the above picture didn't quite show off the bump.

You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 21 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/03/bumpdate-21-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity