Bumpdate: 19 weeks

19 weeks


How Far Along
: 19 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs

Maternity Clothes: ALL maternity pants. Dresses and tops are still regular.

Gender: BOY!

Movement: Yes! I felt him the day before the u/s. It was like a ripple or a soft wave. From the next day on I felt little pops. Baby boy is a dancing fool! It happens more in the evenings.

Sleep: Getting my 8 hours. 2nd trimester energy is amazing!

What I miss: Being able to catch my breath from walking up the stairs. I get back to my office and have to take a breather before I can talk. I officially feel like I'm sharing my oxygen supply!

Cravings: Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch, Dr. Pepper, and queso. I passed up purchasing girl scout cookies from 3 different sets of girls. All I wanted this weekend was mexican food.

Other crazy symptoms: Heartburn, but only in the evenings. I haven't noticed the headaches as often as I was once getting them, so fingers crossed that those are behind me. Oily skin and hair. I feel like I'm back in middle school and high school. My hair is out of control. Thank goodness for dry shampoo.

Best Moment this week: Feeling this little man move and Ty being able to feel him move! Having the sex confirmed and getting to watch him move around during the ultrasound. He was a little wiggle worm. He also stuck his tongue out at us and sucked his thumb. The tech got the cutest picture of it.
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 19 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/02/bumpdate-19-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity