A Thank You and Goodbye

After a couple of years of designing blogs I have decided to close up shop. I am SO appreciative of all of the support I have received! I have discovered a lot of great blogs and had a chance to be creative. I never used to think of myself as a creative person and Sweet Simplicity Designs helped me grow in that area.

With a baby on the way, I know I will not have the time to devote to it. But, really I had become burnt out on it a little before the baby. Blog designing and installing is extremely time consuming and I found it taking up a big chunk of my evenings and weekends.

As a thank you to everyone for sending clients to me and for encouraging me along the way I am going to be giving away two pre-made design templates. The templates can be viewed here. To enter the giveaway, please leave a comment below.
You have just read the article entitled A Thank You and Goodbye. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/02/a-thank-you-and-goodbye.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity