Bumpdate: 15 weeks

15 weeks 1

How Far Along
: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 4 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I'm an in-betweener. I have worn maternity dress pants for two days and they tend to slide down a little, but worth having to pull them up. Much more comfortable.

Gender: ??? I think Ty is ready to find out just so I'll quit talking about wanting to know. I may or may not talk about it a lot.

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I've been falling asleep in the living room around 8:30 and slowly dragging myself to my bed.

What I miss: HOT baths. I was never really a bath person, but this house has a big whirlpool tub and I love it. Although, I don't really bathe in it. It's more for relaxation. I have to wash my
hair in the shower.

Cravings: Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. I cannot get enough!

Other crazy symptoms: Pregnancy congestion--apparently it is a real thing. It was in one of my books, so that must make it true. :)

Best Moment this week: Remember last week's best moment...I worked out three times. Yeah, that didn't happen this week. At all. I was pretty tired every evening. Nothing real special this week. Just happy to be pregnant with this little sweet pea!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 15 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/01/bumpdate-15-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity