Bumpdate: 14 weeks

picnikfile_hH2aA6
I didn't think I was going to have a photo for this week, but then I remembered that I snapped this one with my phone. My first time to show the bump off at work. :)
With Ty's schedule he leaves before I'm out of bed & gets home after me. The first thing I do when I get home is change into comfy clothes, where you can't see the bump. He had to work a 24 hour (plus) shift on Saturday/Sunday, so no picture.

How Far Along
: 14 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I'm in an awkward stage of my regular pants getting uncomfortable and maternity clothes being too big. Still wearing the bella band.

Gender: ???

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: I still like to go to bed around 9-9:30, but I have a lot more energy now.

What I miss: Feeling skinny. :) I have a small bump, but I feel more chunky than pregnant. It probably has something to do with nothing fitting the way it used to, but not being able to wear maternity pants yet.

Cravings: Still nothing real strong. I'm kind of disappointed by this. I thought I would be having weird, off the wall cravings. haha. I have been really hungry this week and can't even make it through the night without waking up and getting snack to tide me over.

Other crazy symptoms: I am still experiencing headaches and sciatica pain, but not as bad as last week. I can tell my belly is stretching and growing by the weird pains I've been having. They aren't really pains, though, just uncomfortable.

Best Moment this week: Having enough energy to work out three times!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 14 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/01/bumpdate-14-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity