Bumpdate: 13 weeks

13 weeks-1

How Far Along: 13 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 2-3 lbs. It fluctuates each morning.

Maternity Clothes: Wore the bella band for the first time and I love that thing. The jeans in the pic above are maternity. I only have a couple of pairs of regular jeans that are still comfortable. Definitely more of a bump this week!

Gender: ???

Movement: Not yet.

Sleep: Still can't get enough, but I'm not as exhausted as I once was.

What I miss: Nothing really. Well, maybe not getting headaches. They are never ending.

Cravings: I haven't had any strong, must-have-it now cravings, but I did eat nachos covered in jalapeno juice at the movies on Sunday. (I don't like the actual jalaps.) I could definitely eat some more of those!

Other crazy symptoms: Headaches! I am experiencing some sciatica pain. It hurts to sit at work for very long. Stretching has helped and I've had Ty and Megan, a student, work on me some. Pregnancy is such a wonderful thing, but it is also crazy what it does to your body. I think it is so interesting.

Best Moment this week: It was a good week and I have several good moments.
-I had a test done on Monday where they did some measurements via an ultrasound. I got to watch my baby on the big screen for 15 minutes. It was precious!
-I had a couple of students ask if they could throw me a shower at the school. Um, yes! I was so excited/flattered that they wanted to do that for me and the baby!
-Ty got to come to a doctor's appointment. I didn't think we would get to see the little sweet pea, but the doctor walked in with his handheld ultrasound machine. Ty saw our baby for the first time!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 13 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/01/bumpdate-13-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity