Bumpdate: 18 weeks

18 weeks

How Far Along
: 18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants. Dresses and tops are still regular.

Gender: We find out on Wednesday!!!!

Movement: Nope.

Sleep: Same as last week: Needing less and less (still 8 hours though). It is so nice to have some energy back!

What I miss: Purchasing regular clothes. I went to the mall and the colors for this spring are orange and navy, and the pattern is stripes. Two of my favorite colors and I LOVE stripes. It was like an arrow straight to my heart. I saw a lot of things that I would have normally bought, but I guess this is good for my wallet.

Cravings: Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch and Dr. Pepper. I don't like brown pop of any kind, so this is a strange one for me.

Other crazy symptoms: Hello heartburn! Headaches, heart palpitations, acne. Saturday night I experienced all of my symptoms at once! At that point I decided to give up and just go to sleep. :)

Best Moment this week: Going on a little getaway with Ty!
You have just read the article entitled Bumpdate: 18 weeks. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2012/02/bumpdate-18-weeks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity