pictures

I was lucky enough to win a photography session with Allison Lee Photo a few months ago. Alli and I were in the same sorority in college and it made for a relaxed photo shoot. She did a preview for us on her blog yesterday and will be sending the rest of the photos soon. I can't believe her fast turn around!

I debated on doing urban shots downtown or in a field. I'm so glad we went with the field. I think the grass is a gorgeous color.

picture-1

picture-3

picture-2
Part of me loves the above photo and another part just cracks up laughing. It is so serious and Ty looks like he was trying to have sexy eyes, but I promise he was just squinting. It could be pitch black outside and someone mentions taking a photo and all of a sudden his eyes hurt and it is too bright outside. :)

To see more pictures visit Alli's blog. I can't wait to get the rest of them! Thanks Alli for our beautiful photos!

You have just read the article entitled pictures. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/03/pictures.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity