dream kitchen

We have put our house up for sale and have been looking into buying a home vs. building a home. The idea of building a home is definitely appealing, since we would be able to customize a lot of things with a builder. It has me thinking about my dream kitchen.

I have fallen in love with white kitchen cabinets, white subway tile and dark wood floors.
Kitchen908traditionalhome

63016-creamy-white-r-x

64166-white-washed-r-x

gilder-lori-traditional-white-kitchen_lg1

Dream Kitchen

IMG_7289

Photo_Video_151458143_medium

Building is becoming a stronger possibility, which makes me wonder if I can achieve one of the looks above on what will be a much tighter budget than the kitchens above cost. I have seen a lot of white kitchens online that look cheap. We also wouldn't have the dark wood floors to contrast with the white cabinets.

Is this look trendy? Will I hate it in five years? Should I go with a more traditional wood look? These are all questions I have been contemplating. I don't want to go with something that I can't quite achieve or doesn't look good in an open floor plan. Maybe I should wait to see if we even sell our house before I get too worked up. :)
You have just read the article entitled dream kitchen. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/02/dream-kitchen.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity