Forget Valentine's Day, It is Match Day!!

I am SO happy to announce that Ty matched with his #1 residency program choice---general surgery at OSU!! I am incredibly proud of him!

In clinical skills lab on casting day
Casting Day 2-26 038

He put in a lot of hours with this program with rotations and even when he wasn't on a rotation with them. If he was on a rotation with an easier schedule he would stop by the hospital to put in some face time. He worked so hard and it paid off!

Now he gets to work even harder in residency. haha.

This means I get to keep my job and stay in a great city where I have made amazing friends. We will definitely be celebrating tonight!

I can't say it enough--I am so proud of him!

You have just read the article entitled Forget Valentine's Day, It is Match Day!!. Please read the article from The Sweet Simplicity About http://the-sweet-simplicity.blogspot.com/2011/02/forget-valentine-day-it-is-match-day.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. The Sweet Simplicity